Dr. Ben Benjamin brings you this accelerated course in muscular therapy, where you'll learn detailed palpation anatomy as well as myofascial and massage techniques designed to support the treatment of the most common soft-tissue injuries in the neck, mid- and low back, thigh, and lower leg.
These techniques are advanced variations on the Benjamin System of Muscular Therapy, targeting injured ligaments, muscles, and tendons.
Collected here are all the teaching and lead-through videos Dr. Benjamin uses during his full-day Advanced Technique Workshop. Dr. Benjamin also walks you through palpation anatomy step-by-step so you can kinesthetically learn to locate the exact injured structures for your work.
BONUS MATERIAL: This 2-DVD set including extra techniques working on the hamstrings and lower leg that are not in the live class.
Here's an overview of the 2-DVD Training contents:
• Positions and Parts of the Hand
• The Neck: Cervical Anatomy | Anatomy Palpation | Cervical Myofascial Techniques | Muscular Therapy Techniques
• The Back: Low Back Anatomy | Anatomy Palpation | Low Back Myofascial Technques
• The Back, continued: Muscular Therapy Techniques Parts 1 & 2
• The Posterior Thigh: Posterior Thigh Anatomy | Muscular Therapy Techniques
• The Calf: Calf Anatomy | Muscular Therapy Techniques
Full-color digital manual and CE exam is included with purchase.
Approved by NCBTMB for 4 CE hours.